"Durty Kurt" Turbo Flush Mount Circular Saw Disc
Tile Bro's signature turbo blade guarantees top performance and a chip-free experience. Great for mitering and shaping.
Made for cutting thicker pieces without having the grinder "bottom out" leaving metal marks on the subject. It features a thicker kerf and a unique cutting surface on the wide face of the blade.
Calidad's "Durty Kurt" blades are made of a custom combination of metals and industrial-grade diamonds. They are engineered to provide a smooth cutting finish on tile, porcelain, hard ceramics, stone, and surfaces. Their mesh design allows for less friction, resulting in more efficient heat dispersion during operations and superior performance when compared to other blades. A hardened core provides rigidity while tensioning; it helps stability during cuts, ensuring user comfort throughout the process and a wobble-free experience.
Cut like a Pro.
Ideal for tile installers, remodelers, DIY enthusiasts, or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance.
- Professional-grade quality: makes clean, fast, and aggressive cuts; engineered for highly smooth cutting of porcelain and ceramic tile
- Design: the high-grade diamond rim with a unique bond matrix for clean cuts and durability
- Turbo Mesh Configuration: significantly aids in cooling the blade, resulting in longer blade life.
- Reinforced Hub: for wobble-free cutting
- Enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Maximum Speed: 11.000 RPM
- Wet & Dry Use
Disclaimer: The flange supports 5/8"-11 thread. An adapter may be required.
- Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Travertine
- Flange, Turbo Mesh, Diamond, Industrial Grade
- Angle Grinder, Tile Saw
- tile work
- cut flange
This blade slaps
I love it on miters . Super clean
It’s been great as an all around blade, and have used as my main blade since purchasing.Super fast cutting. Just aggressive enough to cut fast but not chip bad. Would still recommend a thinner blade for more precise cuts that can be seen like around niche.
Durty Kurt, Clean Cuts.
This blade cuts absolutely amazing! I first tried it out on some 24x48 porcelain LFT and it cut beautifully. Very minor polishing of the edges on the long envelope pan cuts after cuts, but it cut great and didn’t get too hot. I’ve put a lot of miles on this blade since, and ended up purchasing a second one as well as many other calidad tools. Highly reccomend this product as a great all around blade, and awesome for miters.
Best damn blades on the market. And pricing is affordable
Love these blades! You can tell a professional tile setter helped design these for everyday use. Highly recommend
I do a ton of commercial tile work. I go through many tile blades, and try a lot of different companies. The durty Kurt is by far my new favorite blade. It's very clean, and quite smooth. I just got 2 more to keep as backup.