The Musk core bit is specially engineered for the purpose of high-speed drilling and a long lifespan. The vacuum brazed diamond side protection offers a smooth and clean cut with minimal chipping.
Calidad high-speed dry/wet diamond core bits are the most effective solution for drilling holes in kitchen countertops, bath /shower walls for faucets, handles, soap dispensers, and others. They easily tackle tough jobs on dense materials like tile, engineered stone, granite, and other surfaces. High-grade diamonds are brazed firmly on the tool, so it bores through hard substances and stays on the intended cutline without the need for a pilot drill bit.
- Vacuum Brazed Diamond Technology: High strength diamonds for faster tile drilling; great for drilling clean holes in hard materials
- Hole Dimension: 35 mm
Average Life Span: 50-60 holes
- Details: Diamond coating enhances the drilling speed; Depth marks are useful for the precise project; Including portable plastic storage cases for convenient use and storage.
- Start Tip: Exact start tip for a minimal bit of walking
- Pressure: Ideal for relieving pressure on certain cuts
- Dry Drilling Design: Diamond Drill Bit integrated with wax lubricant inside which melts while dry drilling and cools the cutting surface; Water can be used as additional cooling to prolong the life of the bit.
- Worry-Free & Assistance: If you encounter any problems in using the products, please feel free to contact us for satisfactory customer service.
- size hole
- shower head
Ordering was easy, shipping was on time. Tools was as good as i expected it to be. Very pleased that they was finally in stock! Thnaks.
Great hole saw
Good price and good quality
So far a good addition, threads on my grinder easily
Fits perfectly on the grinder, works great for hard porcelain and soft ceramics. Makes the perfect size hole for your shower head and tub spout. I keep it on me at all times, it's already saved the day many times! Great little hole saw for an unbelievable price! Get it while it's still in stock!
It made a hole!! How about some different sizes?? Maybe a kit in the future??