"Durty Kurt" Turbo Mesh 5" Grinder Disc & "CaliBro" Square
Tile Bro's Signature 5" Turbo Blade
Calidad's "Durty Kurt" blades are made of a custom combination of metals and industrial-grade diamonds. They are engineered to provide a smooth cutting finish on tile, porcelain, and surfaces. Their mesh design allows for less friction, resulting in more efficient heat dispersion during operations and superior performance when compared to other blades. A hardened core provides rigidity while tensioning; it helps stability during cuts - all this ensures user comfort throughout the process and a wobble-free experience.
- Professional-grade quality: makes clean, fast, and aggressive cuts; engineered for highly smooth cutting of porcelain and ceramic tile
- Design: the high-grade diamond rim with a unique bond matrix for clean cuts and durability
- Turbo Mesh Configuration: significantly aids in cooling the blade, resulting in longer blade life.
- Reinforced Hub: for wobble-free cutting
- Enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Maximum Speed: 11.000 RPM
- Wet & Dry Use
Tile Bro's Patented Square
The CaliBro Square is the perfect tool to help cut tile trims and jolly’s. It will assist in the cutting of 95% of tile trims.
The square is made from durable ABS plastic, so it will withstand the abuse tools must endure daily on job sites.
- slots for holding metal trims like Schluter profiles allowing for straight cuts and perfect 45-degree miter cuts
- V groove for holding 1/4 rounds allowing for a 45-degree miter while keeping the 1/4 round tilted at a perfect 45-degree angle for inside and outside corners
- Works with wet saws and chop saws
- Porcelain Tile, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Travertine, Schluter, Tile Trims
- Turbo Mesh, Diamond, Industrial Grade , ABS Plastic
- Angle Grinder, Tile Saw, Wet Saw, Chop Saw