Introducing the HUDS NotchTile™ by REFINA – the next generation of adhesive spreading notch tiling trowels
A premium, durable, lightweight revolutionary tiling trowel designed for professionals by professionals, that is comfortable to handle and is suitable for all sizes and designs of tiles and slabs.
The standard 11", 12mm (1/2”) NotchTile™ is a gold-colored professional adhesive spreading trowel designed and tested for over 3 years. Ken Hudson of HUDS Tiling Services came to REFINA to discuss a new way in which he believed he could improve the tiling application process through various theories and modifications of existing trowels already on the market. However, it became apparent that these existing trowels couldn’t provide the solution Ken sought that he identified through his years of high-end tiling expertise.
NotchTile™ trowels are skilfully coated in a high-quality, unique coating that ensures the trowel is easy to clean over the lifetime of the tool and adds an additional layer of protection to the premium steel trowel blade.
The NotchTile™ trowel features a distinctive laser-cut H45 notch pattern that is specifically designed to undercut adhesive to allow ridges to collapse with less pressure, and the two-step notch design provides maximum coverage along the surface of the application area.
- The next generation of adhesive spreading notch tiling trowels
- Size: 280x115x90mm
- Suitable for all tiles and slabs
- Unique easy clean NotchTile™ gold-colored blade coating
- H45 notch pattern designed to undercut adhesive and allow ridges to collapse easier
- Superior coverage for material spreading
- Applying, spreading, and combing tile adhesive to small and medium format wall tiles