Woodzilla 24-Tooth Blade for Tough Jobs
Up your cutting game with this one-of-a-kind blade from Japan for unmatched cutting performance and efficiency.
The unmatched performance of these Calidad blades makes them ideal for tough construction jobs - your go-to blade when slicing through rough framing lumber, frame niches, pony walls, high-quality finish wood, OSB (Oriented Strand Board), or hardboard siding (pressboard). Works well on both rip and cross cuts. They're also great on a windowsill during installation. Ideal for framers, roofers, landscapers, remodelers, installers, concrete formers, or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance while ripping or crosscutting framing lumber.
The proprietary formulation provides an increased level of longer-lasting sharpness and more precise cuts. They contain micro-grain titanium carbide tips that increase damage resistance against impacts while providing long-lasting sharpness without sacrificing edge geometry. Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize the blade. Laser-cut heat expansion slots reduce heat and blade warp.
- 24-tooth count for extreme performance: clean, razor-sharp cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize the blade.
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots reduce heat and blade warp.
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth
- Titanium Carbide tips for long-lasting precision
- Engineered with reduced kerf, these blades provide faster cuts, less waste
- With an aggressive hook angle and larger gullets, the blades increase the speed of the cut to save battery life.
- Shield coating protects the blade against heat, gumming, and corrosion. It provides for cutting without burning or melting and less pitch buildup. The blades are designed with tighter tolerances for less runout.
- Enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity.
- The ultimate framing blade is ideal for both corded and cordless applications.
- Max Speed: 8300 RPM.